Today we’re talking about knitting on a budget. Many of us are struggling to keep our households together and many are doing so on a shoestring. This discussion we’ll devote to sharing suggestions and tips for those who have make the most of their knitting 🙂
Questions for #knitchat are here:
Q1) What is your favorite strategy for knitting on a budget? Any incentives you give yourself?
Q2) Have you recycled yarn from other projects or store-bought sweaters? Lessons learned? Tips?
Q3) Any ideas or suggestions for buying yarn on a budget? Places you go?
DETAILS… DETAILS… If you want to know more about what #knitchat is and how it works
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: Thursdays on the date listed above at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos – 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.