I would not be the knitter I am today without the circle of people I’ve knit with in the past and present. This circle has become part of my ‘crafting family.’ During this knitchat we’ll talk about our experiences with social knitting.
Q1) Do you participate in a knitting circle or knit night? What’s you’re strongest motivation for joining in? If not, why not? Convenience? Distance or some other reasons?
Q2) Tell us what your social knitting experiences are like. What have you learned from social knitting. What makes a good social knitting experience?
Q3) Give a shout out to your local knit night or circle.
DETAILS… DETAILS… If you want to know more about what #knitchat is and how it works
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: Thursdays on the date listed above at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos – 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.