When you select knitting projects of garments for yourself to wear, how do you decide what to knit? Do you choose yarn first? Pattern? Or do you have a function to go to? What about what is fashionable that season? Join us for the #knitchat on Twitter on Thursday, June 30, to chat with other knitters about what we knit to wear, when and why we knit them.
Q1) Do you pay attention to fashion trends and knit accordingly or do you select your knitted garments with no mind to current fashion trends?
Q2) Do you knit a piece and assemble an outfit around it or do you knit a piece to go with an already selected outfit?
Q3) Do you knit garments for specific functions (wedding, grad, themed party, etc.) and what special considerations are there? (i.e. pockets, temperature, likelihood of having alcohol spilled on it, etc.)
DETAILS… DETAILS… If you want to know more about what #knitchat is and how it works
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: Thursdays on the date listed above at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos – 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.