Whether they’ve been established for years, or they’re new on the scene, we all have our favorite knitting designers: our knitting heroes. Tell us about the designers you love and why you admire their work!
This week’s #knitchat is being hosted by the lovely and talented knitwear designer Makeone (a.k.a @make1inc on Twitter). I can’t wait for this #knitchat as heroes and knitting are two of my favorite topics. Thank you, Vashte for taking over the reins.
Q1) Who are your top knitting heroes? What puts them at the top of your list?
Q2) What are some of your favorite patterns by your knitting heroes? Provide a link if possible.
Q3) Have you ever met any of your knitting heroes? If you did, what would you say to them?
DETAILS… DETAILS… If you want to know more about what #knitchat is and how it works
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: Thursdays on the date listed above at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos – 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.