#knitchat is an hour long conversation on Twitter. If you’re interested and want to learn more about how to listen and participate, check out the details and link below. Lurkers are always welcome, but join in even if you’re late 🙂
Here in the Pacific Northwest we’ve been drenched by March rains so I’m about ready for Spring weather. The daffodils are out, but even their golden color isn’t enough to combat my craving for the sun. The past few months, I’ve been working to finish a number of bulky and aran weight projects before the warmer weather hits and it becomes uncomfortably hot to have a blanket’s weight of wool covering my lap.
So I’m looking for a few spring projects and other projects for the warmer weather. While I will forever be faithful to wool, this is a good time to explore using plant fibers and plant wool blends. So this #knitchat we will be talking about springtime and spring inspired projects and fibers. I will not have a daffodil cake and tea ready but there’s always your charming conversation to compensate.
#knitchat discussion questions:
Q1) What patterns are you considering knitting this Spring? Share links if you can.
Q2) What colors do you like to knit? Color cravings inspired by Spring?
Q3) What yarns remind you most of Spring? Any favorite kinds? What are you dying to try?
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: Thursdays on the date listed above at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos – 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.