Hello #knitchat followers. I’m going to do something different here and front-load discussion topics & questions for the next two weeks. Also, if you have other ideas for questions please add them to the comments. We can see if we can adjust the existing questions or add your questions if there’s time. Also these questions can be saved for future discussion.
2/24 Questions: Fiber & Yarn Events
Question 1) What are your local fiber events? Do you attend?
Question 2) If you did attend a fiber event? What was your experience there? What did you learn?
Question 3) If the sky were the limit and you could travel for a fiber event or class where would you go? What would you learn?
Question 4) Any events that you’re planning to attend? Would you or are you meeting other yarnies there?
3/3 Questions: Crazy Knits
Question 1) What’s the most out of ordinary thing you’ve knit or like to knit?
Question 2) Share any examples of crazy knit things you’ve seen (whimsies, art objects, yarnbombing, etc.)
Question 3) Why do you think people knit crazy things?
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: Thursdays on the dates listed above at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos – 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.