Sort of going to the ‘introspective’ path with our knitting this week. We always start with introductions. But then discuss what inspired and continues to inspire our craft and projects.
Also, if you’re new to tweeting and twitter chat. I’ll be posting some learning resources below. Do feel free to post photos of things if you’d like. I’m linking here to a number of resources/tutorials for how to post photos if you’re interested, and how to use link shorteners if you want to share online resources.
QUESTIONS for #knitchat 2/10/2010
Q1) Who or what inspired you to start knitting or crochet? Tell your story.
Q2) Where do you get your inspiration for projects? Mainly magazines? Ravelry? Someone wearing a beautiful sweater in the supermarket?
Q3) Do you pick projects based on color, texture, functionality, aesthetics?
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: February 10th. 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos – 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.