The New Year is almost here, but some of us may have started “Selfish Knitting” after the Holiday gift-giving a little bit early. In this knitchat we’ll start thinking or planning what we want to knit in January. Don’t forget to vote for the Knit-a-long (see link below):
Q1) Do you have plans for Selfish Knitting Month? What do you really want to knit? Patterns? How does it feel to be “done?”
Q2) What skills do you want to learn this year? (Note we will also use this time to share resources like books, videos, websites, & information with each other)
Q3) Have you voted for the #knitchat Knit-a-long (KAL) pattern on Ravelry? http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/knitchat/1949519 Do you plan to participate?
DETAILS… DETAILS… If you want to know more about what #knitchat is and how it works
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: UK/US – December 31, 2011 – Saturday 8:00 AM PST / 4:00 PM London time.
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos - 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed. Some Twitter aps actually automatically shorten the links for you.