Traveling with your knitting isn’t always easy when you have a difficult time trying to decide which project or projects to bring with you. Also if you’re traveling by plane you often wonder what’s safe to bring with you. The TSA has officially noted that you can bring your knitting needles on the plane with you, cutting devices however, are another story. This knitchat will be dedicated to knitting on the go.
Knitchat questions for discussion:
Q1) Any general suggestions for travel knitting this Holiday season?
Q2) What types of patterns do you like to knit when you travel? Any pattern suggestions?
Q3) What sorts of tools do you bring with you during travel? How do you transport your projects?
DETAILS… DETAILS… If you want to know more about what #knitchat is and how it works
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: Thursdays on the date listed above at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos - 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.