Need to make Holiday gifts and fast?
Or are you knitting for your several members of your family? Here’s a lovely Christmas gift that is both simple but stylish and elegant, but best of all this project is FAST! Natalie Laderas will teach this Saturday class at 10:30 on November 12 and a 2nd class on December 3. This special offer class is offered at a fee of $15 which includes the pattern. If you purchase your yarn and supplies at the Naked Sheep Knit Shop (North Portland, 2142 N. Killingsworth, 503-283-2004) the class is free! Skills featured in this class are using provisional cast on & kitchner stitch.
Sign up soon as class space is limited.
- 2 skeins Paloma any color (150 yds any extra bulky or polar weight yarn)
- 1 size 15 US circular needles 16” or size 15 US straight needles
- 2 skeins Di’Ve Autunno any color (180 yards bulky weight yarn)
- 1 size 11 US circular needles 16” or size 15 US straight needles
All projects require:
- Waste yarn
- Large darning needle
- Cable needle (DPN in the appropriate size will work too)
I will bring crochet hooks for those who do not have them.
You must be able to cast on, knit and purl. You must also be able to make a crochet chain.