What constitutes unusual knitting… knitting a space alien, birthday cake, or even an entire village? Maybe unusual knitting can be knitting part of a gigantic knitted bunny that can be seen from satellite views. Or unusual for you can simply mean knitting socks rather than hats. Unusual fiber or knitting material can include yarn made of milk, soy, or corn… or knitting with wire or Ramen. Yes, someone has knitted with noodles.
Q1) What is the oddest thing you’ve every knit or wanted to knit? If you’d like, share examples of strange/unusual knits you’ve found on the Internet.
Q2) What is the oddest fiber you’ve knit with or wanted to try? What has stopped you from doing so?
Q3) Next #knitchat topic suggestions
DETAILS… DETAILS… If you want to know more about what #knitchat is and how it works
- Where: Twitter (follow the #knitchat hashtag)
- When: Thursdays on the date listed above at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (1 hour)
- Who: Me you and other Twitter Knitters/Crocheters & Fiber-crafters
- How: Need a primer on Twitter Chat… check this out: What does this Twitter chat thing look like?
- How: to post photos - 5 ways to share photos on Twitter
- How: to shorten your links. Simply paste your link into the field in http://bit.ly/ and shorten it. Copy and paste this link into the twitter feed.